Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Completing Missions in Gen I Revolution (25 points)

Straightforward task here:
Complete and 'pass' three missions, get 25 points. It's not enough to just complete it, you need to also pass it. If, however, passing becomes an issue, then 10,000 points acquired will also suffice for the completion of this task. My recommendation is for you and a partner to sit next to each other and figure the missions together on separate computers, both completing the missions individually but working together to solve them. Remember, lots of points available in Gen I Revolution if you want them.
To complete:
1) Log on to Gen I Revolution
2) Complete AND pass 3 missions (at least), or break the 10,000 point threshold.
3) Your scores/results are automatically sent to me, so you don't need to do anything further!

No comments:

Post a Comment